Welcome to Ganesan's world

"...show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long..."

Monday, May 08, 2006

Poems written by me

My bride to be

I am not concerned about your colour
In this you will find me very fair
Together we will paint the town red

I am not concerned about your height
Among men you will find me tall
Together we will find no happiness short

I am not concerned about your caste
All human beings are of the same cost
Together we will show it is a thing of the past

I am not concerned about your past
I want you to give me your present
Together we will dream of a future


En varugai...... Num Vaalkai!!!

En Iniyavale
thinamum en Ninaival
un kangal kannir vadipathu
Nann arinthu kolkiren
thinamum en varugayai
ethirparkum un ithaya thudipai
purinthu kolkiren
nee eppothu
en manaivi enru
Aaga pokirai
athu varaikum
enakagha mattume
thiranthu irukkum
un ithaya kathavai
thedi alaikiren

My Valentine's day poem

Human cloning is not done yet
Then, how come wherever I see
You are there
whoever I come across
It is you

Human cloning is not done yet
I wish it is done on me so that
wherever you go I will be there
whoever you see it will be me
if you do swyamvaram
All grooms will be me

Human cloning is not done yet
I don't want it done on me
since the one meeting you
May not be real me

My poem on Tsunami

Oh, Indian Ocean!
What wrong did we do?

We went to your beaches to get some wind
You have taken the wind out of us

Our children were happily collecting pebbles
You have reduced them into rubbles

We thought you will nourish us
make our civilisation to flourish
But,You have chosen us to perish

Oh, Indian Ocean!
What wrong did we do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home