Welcome to Ganesan's world

"...show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long..."

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ten best recent tamil songs I liked

I like to listen to Tamil film songs and I have been listening to them since my childhood. Even when I was 1-2 years old when I was not able to stand on my legs, I used to sit on my knees in front of the old radio set we had and listened to songs. My favourite song at that time was,'Da..da..da..da.Unthan kannai ematrinal' from Gemini's Vaazhkai. Later, when I could stand, walk and run I used to go and stand glued to the big loud speakers they used to tie to the polls during marriage or some function and play songs from morning to evening. I used to stand listening all day without feeling hungry or tired. I have a good voice and used to sing songs myself and I still remember when our school (St.mary's High School, madurai) celebrated silver jubilee and we students went marching through the streets of Madurai singing in praise of our school, I was the lead singer. Well, here is the list of ten best recent songs I like. There is no order and I put as I remember. I may try to give links for downloading for those who are interested. Please post your comments and point out any additions or omissions.

1. 'Katril oru vaarthai....'. Film: Godfather

2. 'Thheyil vilunda thena...'. Film: Godfather

3. 'Unnai charanaidenthen...'. Film: Thavamai Thavamirundu

4. 'Ayyangar veetu alage...'. Film: Anniyan

5. 'Kannum kannum nokia...'. Film: Anniyan

6. 'Kalai arumbi.....'. Film: Kana kanden

7. 'Ra..ra.ra....' Film: Chandramuki

8. 'Kaadal valarthen...'. Film: manmathan

9. 'Sutrum vizhi chudare...'. Film: gajini

10. 'mayilirake...'. Film: Anbe AArure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home